How to Attract HIM or HER?
It doesn't matter if you just came out of the closet or if you've been dating for years, you still may have a problem attracting girl. To attract her you need to learn the basics of approach/flirting, dress the part and not be afraid of touching.
Things You'll Need
Ability to Approach People
1. Hit the gym. Not only does it get you in great shape, which attracts other girls, but it also helps build your self-esteem. Confidence will make it easier to go out and talk to new and exciting women.
2. Dress to impress even if you're just out grocery shopping. It might sound stereotypical to say that women want a man who looks good, but it's often true. Watch what other men are wearing to clubs and try to copy that look for yourself or ask for help from your friends.
3. Learn the basics of flirting. The best way to do this is through trial and error, trying things out to see what works and what doesn't. After you flirt with a few different women, you'll be able to see what works for your situation and what attracts women to you.
4. Pick up some dance moves. You can spend part of the night hiding out in the corner to see what other people are doing, as long as you spend the rest of your night on the dance floor. The better you dance, the more guys will notice you and feel attracted to you.
5. Touch as often as possible. People love to be touched and guys are no exception. Rubbing your hand across his back, letting your hand linger during a handshake and giving a small hug are great ways to show a man you're interested.
Tips & Warnings
Don't just sit in the corner at the club hoping that someone will notice you! It's easier for a man to find you and notice you out on the floor than hiding away somewhere.
When at the club or bar, keep an eye on your drink at all times and don't accept a drink from a stranger unless you see it being poured. It's far too easy for someone to slip something into your drink.