Woman and Men's English (funny)

2:37 PM Ruzend 0 Comments


Women's English: 
Yes = No 
No = Yes 
Maybe = No 
I'm sorry = You'll be sorry 
We need = I want 
It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now 
Do what you want = You'll pay for this later 
We need to talk = I need to complain 
Sure go ahead = I don't want you to I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you moron! 
You're so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot 
Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs 
This kitchen is so inconvenient = I want a new house 
I want new curtains = and carpeting, and furniture, and wallpaper 
I heard a noise = I noticed you were almost asleep 
Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for something expensive 
How much do you love me? = I did something today you're going to hate 
I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on 
TV 
You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me 
Are you listening to me!? = [Too late, you're dead]

Men's English: 
I'm hungry = I'm hungry 
I'm sleepy = I'm sleepy 
I'm tired = I'm tired 
Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd eventually like to have sex with you 
Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd eventually like to have sex with you 
Can I call you sometime? = I'd eventually like to have sex with you 
May I have this dance? = I'd eventually like to have sex with you 
Nice dress! = Nice cleavage! 
You look tense, let me give you a massage = I want to fondle you 
What's wrong? = What stupid self inflicted psychological trauma is it now? 
What's wrong? = I guess sex tonight is out of the question 
I'm bored = Do you want to have sex? 
I love you = Let's have sex now! 
Love you, too = Okay, I said it, Now can we have sex 
Yes, I like the way you cut your hair = I liked it better before 
Let's talk = I'll impress you by showing you I am a deep guy then maybe sex? 
Will you marry me? = I want to make it illegal for you to have sex without me

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Labels

2D (1) 3D (1) advertising (1) Automotive (2) bahaya (1) berita (4) Blackberry (1) bridal (1) buletin (3) contest (1) credit (1) dinner (2) eez (2) events (20) fakta (1) fesyen (2) forward (1) fotografi (61) funny (4) HDR (1) healthcare (6) hiburan (1) hukum (1) info (71) info sihat (6) islamik (3) jalan jalan (25) joke (7) joke ilmiah (2) journalism (1) Kajian (2) kaki gym (2) karaoke (4) KBU (1) keypoh (3) khasiat (2) kid song (1) Komunikasi Korporat (2) konvokesyen (2) Lawak (3) learn (9) Lirik (18) lyrics (10) makan (4) male talent (31) maskulin (5) modeling (2) modeling events (10) moto (4) music cover (1) my story (1) MyVi TT (3) Naruto Manga (6) news (2) oscar (1) party (1) Pendidikan (2) penjagaan diri (7) penjagaan lelaki (6) Perodua (1) personal (1) phone (1) Photographer (1) photoshoot (35) politik (3) press (2) rahsia lelaki (2) rahsia wanita (1) religious (1) research (2) resipi (1) santai (4) seks (1) selebriti (1) sinopsis filem (2) SKMM (4) story (34) suka-suka (15) talent (21) technology (2) TIPS (20) travelog (8) trip (7) troubleshooting (1) tutorial (2) wafi (1) wedding (12) wishes (2)