Give All Your Love

10:53 PM Ruzend 0 Comments


Give All Your Love - Madonna

L-U-V MadonnaY-O-U You wannaI see you coming and I don't wanna know your nameL-U-V MadonnaI see you coming and you're gonna have to change the gameY-O-U You wannaWould you like to try?Give me a reason whyGive me all that you gotMaybe you'll do fineAs long as you don't lie to meAnd pretend to be what you're not(CHORUS)Don't play the stupid gameCause I'm different kind of girlEvery record sounds the sameYou've got to step into my worldGive me all your love and give me your loveGive me all your love todayGive me all your love and give me your loveLet's forget about timeAnd dance our lives awayL-U-V MadonnaY-O-U You wannaKe L-U-V MadonnaKeep trying don't give up, it's if you want it bad enoughL-U-V MadonnaIt's right in front of you, now tell me what you're thinking ofY-O-U-You wannaIn another place, at a different timeYou can be my lucky star[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/give-me-all-your-love-lyrics-madonna.html ]We can drink some wineBurgundry is fineLet's drink the bottle every drop(CHORUS)Don't play the stupid gameCause I'm different kind of girlEvery record sounds the sameYou've got to step into my worldGive me all your love and give me your loveGive me all your love todayGive me all your love and give me your loveLet's forget about timeAnd dance our lives away(BRIDGE)You have all the L-U-VI gave you everything you needNow it's up to Y-O-UAre you the one, shall we proceed?M-A-D Don't make meL-U-V It's time forY-O-U It's up toL-U-V I want your(CHORUS)Don't play the stupid gameCause I'm different kind of girlEvery record sounds the sameYou've got to step into my worldGive me all your love and give me your loveGive me all your love todayGive me all your love and give me your loveLet's forget about timeAnd dance our lives away




You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Labels

2D (1) 3D (1) advertising (1) Automotive (2) bahaya (1) berita (4) Blackberry (1) bridal (1) buletin (3) contest (1) credit (1) dinner (2) eez (2) events (20) fakta (1) fesyen (2) forward (1) fotografi (61) funny (4) HDR (1) healthcare (6) hiburan (1) hukum (1) info (71) info sihat (6) islamik (3) jalan jalan (25) joke (7) joke ilmiah (2) journalism (1) Kajian (2) kaki gym (2) karaoke (4) KBU (1) keypoh (3) khasiat (2) kid song (1) Komunikasi Korporat (2) konvokesyen (2) Lawak (3) learn (9) Lirik (18) lyrics (10) makan (4) male talent (31) maskulin (5) modeling (2) modeling events (10) moto (4) music cover (1) my story (1) MyVi TT (3) Naruto Manga (6) news (2) oscar (1) party (1) Pendidikan (2) penjagaan diri (7) penjagaan lelaki (6) Perodua (1) personal (1) phone (1) Photographer (1) photoshoot (35) politik (3) press (2) rahsia lelaki (2) rahsia wanita (1) religious (1) research (2) resipi (1) santai (4) seks (1) selebriti (1) sinopsis filem (2) SKMM (4) story (34) suka-suka (15) talent (21) technology (2) TIPS (20) travelog (8) trip (7) troubleshooting (1) tutorial (2) wafi (1) wedding (12) wishes (2)